7 Tips for Buying a Custom Paper Online
Buying a custom paper online can be scary. How do you choose the write company? How can you trust an online service? How do you avoid scams? By following these 7 simple steps, students are more likely to get reliable online writing services.
- Find customer reviews. For some writing services, this may not be possible – reviews can be hard to find, and you don’t want to trust the reviews posted on the company website itself. If you can discover honest customer reviews at other sites, however, that’s a great start. It will let you know what others experienced when using the service, and if you should do the same.
- Establish contact. After you select an online writing service, you need guarantee that they are who they say they are. The best way to do this is be personally contacting representatives or writers within the service itself. This way you can pose questions and address concerns up front. By evaluating how they respond, you can better determine the quality of the writing service.
- Get examples. Never let a writing service compose a paper for you unless you’ve seen some of their past work first. By reviewing papers or samples or papers that they’ve already written and delivered you can better understand the quality of their writing. Some services will not have examples; it’s advisable to avoid these services for obvious reasons. If they’re a professional writing company, why would they hide their writing?
- Know who’s writing for you. Almost all online writing services guarantee that great, competent, ingenious writers are waiting to assist you behind the scenes. This isn’t always the case, though. Sometimes writers are just pulled off the street with no formal education; sometimes they don’t even speak fluent English. If possible, ask to talk to the writers directly or at least see some credentials. You want an expert writing your paper, not some clueless average Joe.
- Compare prices. As with any company in a free market, you’re bound to have competing prices. The trick is finding a fairly priced writing service that will also deliver great work. Don’t settle on the most expensive service because you think you’ll get better results – and don’t choose the cheapest because you’re trying to save a few bucks. Compare prices and other information on companies and select accordingly.
- Consider payment options. Some writing services are just scam artists in disguise. The biggest giveaway of false companies is their payment plan. Do they use a secondary money transfer service, or do they ask for detailed financial information? If the payment options are unsafe or questionable, stay away!
- Have a safety net. Most writing services should offer you some sort of guarantee at the front door – whether it’s a refund, a new paper or a revision. Writing services that don’t offer this aren’t worth your time.